So the pictures are all out of order but whatever. So last weekend was prom. Here is a picture of the crew seniors at after prom.
Here is Sarah and I in our matching hooker heels.
Then here is me and my date. Aww, psych we are only friends. That would be awkward. We did go together, but just for fun.
After words I went to after prom and had fun watching drunk people. Who knew they would be so entertaining? Until they hit a certain point and it just got sad. But it was fun while it lasted. Around 4:30 in the morning we headed out to Emily's house like a half hour away. I got to drive! Woooo! Once at her house we watched The Cove, a movie about Japanese people killing dolphins, and then went to bed.
The following morning we got up around one and watched another weird movie. Then around four I went home for Seminary Graduation. Now I never have to wake up and be out of the house by 5:30 ever again...this school year, and hopefully for a little while longer too.
No comments:
Post a Comment